Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I sincerely apologize for not mentioning this sooner...

Oh my God, I can't believe I forgot to mention this earlier: I have a new favorite TV show that I stumbled upon: My Big Redneck Wedding on CMT. Holy shit this show is awesome. On this show I've seen things such as:


- the bride choosing the theme for the wedding party's attire: camo!

- the wedding cake purchased at Walmart (after the groom tried to make a 5 foot tall cake by himself, which he totally fucked up. Then he blew it up in his yard.) Oh, wait I'm sorry. I meant "Walmarts".

- a bachelor party in which the highlight was everyone shooting bottlerockets at each other from close range

- the wedding gift from the bride to the groom: a snake

- the gift from the groom to the bride: a gun (yes, a fucking gun!)


And that was just the first episode! This show just solidifies what I've always known to be true: that laughing at stupid southern people is F-U-N!


CMT Friday at 9 pm EST (and repeated like a jillion times during the week)

Check out a nice short clip from a local news program about the first episode:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home