Sunday, March 16, 2008

Why I Hate California: PART 1

I hate California. That's where my in-laws live and so we fly out to visit them once or twice a year. And the visits suck. Suck I tell you. I know, you're probably thinking, "So your in-laws are a pain. Why take it out on the entire state of California?" Hey man, it's a free country, I can be pissed off at any state I want!

But here's the first in what will be a [possibly very lengthy] series that I've cleaverly entitled: Why I Hate California

PART 1: My in-laws are a bit high-class. At least higher class than me (which admittedly isn't saying much). So when I was drinking a beer at their house, I thought it would be best to use a glass instead of drinking out of the bottle. I went to their well-apportioned bar looking for a beer glass in the extensive collection of glassware. They had absolutely no glasses even remotely suitable for beer consumption. I hate California.



Not a beer glass in the house, but they do have 8 of these ridiculous glasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home