Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hi, I'm a sucker

Somehow my health insurance company sent me a check for $70 in error. So what do I do? I call them up and tell them that I think they made a mistake and that "this money is not rightfully mine*" I'm such a loser! Why didn't I just cash that bitch like every other person on Earth would have done? Let me tell you, this being righteous shit doesn't fuckin' pay. And it doesn't pay exactly 70 goddamn dollars in this case.

* what a gay phrase. I'm a dork.


2 Comments:

At 9:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thing is you've set an example. being a good person is not about money gained or lost, it's about being honest. And in the end 70 dollars means nothing. Not to them, not you. i would have done the same thing. This is shane from TCG by the way.

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger in the aisles said...

Yeah, I guess you're right...no, wait a Goddamn minute! That kinda attitude isn't gonna get me a million dollars - I need to ratchet up the ruthlessness if I ever want a nice boatload of cash. I wants me a flat-fuckin-screen TV and I don't got one. You see that TV over there in my living room? 32 inches!!! And probably 32 inches DEEP too. These days that's like having a 13 inch black and white TV in your living room with a broken antenna. I might as well be standing on a bread line somewhere!

Two Cow Garage totally rocks by the way...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home